Download printable version
Are you a teacher who can make learning fun, real, relevant and memorable? You could be just what we are looking for!
We are looking to appoint a creative, committed and enthusiastic teacher to join our team in EYFS. The position offers an opportunity to establish an exciting and challenging learning environment for the children to thrive in.
Applicants should be:
creative and flexible;
passionate about motivating children;
able to work successfully as part of a team.
Elm Hall Primary School is a small, high achieving School with a caring and supportive family ethos. We have friendly, committed and high performing staff and keen, well behaved children who want to learn.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
We are looking to appoint for the Autumn term.
Information about the School
Attain Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our Vision: Working together towards success for all
Attain Academy Partnership aims to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We would like all members of Attain to become:
• Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
• Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
• Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusively
• Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We want to create a community of outstanding schools with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all our learners:
• An unshakable belief in the intrinsic value of every individual within our community
• Exciting and creative climates for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• Sustainable collaboration and sharing of best practice
• Personal and professional development for all members of staff
• Accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
• That every pupil deserves a good education that enables them to be the best they can possibly be
• That every individual in our community of schools (our pupils, staff, families, carers and friends) is important and has something to contribute
• In building an exciting and creative climate for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• In working together and sharing best practice
• In ensuring the personal and professional development for all members of staff so that they have a rewarding and a fulfilling career within our community of schools
• In accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
A copy of our child protection policy and practices, a copy of our policy on employing ex-offenders, the recruitment and selection policy statement which includes data protection information and privacy notice for applicants can be found on www.attain.essex.sch.uk.