Download printable version
Water Lane Primary Academy, part of the REAch2 Academy Trust, is an exciting, forward-thinking school with an excellent team of dedicated, caring and committed staff. The school is looking to appoint an ambitious teacher who is keen to take on a leadership role and further their career. All staff at Water Lane have high expectations of all pupils and motivate them to work to their best ability in everything they do.We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our lovely school. (We offer excellent support, training and induction for all staff.)
We can offer you:
- Becoming part of REAch2 - the largest primary only trust in the country.
- A welcoming school and a supportive team.
- Leadership time, training, and support to lead an area of the school.
- REAch2 offer excellent CPD and many exciting opportunities for ambitious teachers who are keen to grow and develop.
- An attractive environment to work in, including extensive and well-planned grounds.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a good or outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and pupils
- Be passionate about promoting a creative curriculum that fosters pupils' love of learning
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Have a good understanding of how assessment and data can move children on in their learning
To arrange an informal discussion or visit please contact James Kenyon - 01279 417410