Download printable version
Gosfield Community Primary School is part of the Attain Academy Partnership. Our family of schools work as a team to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live.
We aim to develop:
· Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
· Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
· Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusivity
· Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We are looking for an experienced, happy and motivated teacher, who has a good skills set, high expectations and will enjoy becoming involved with all aspects of our wonderful academy. The successful candiate will join our teaching staff from September 2022 for a fixed 1 year contract.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for developing children's learning, is forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
- is hard working, conscientious and resilient.
- is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
- has an open minded, flexible and creative approach to teaching.
-has experience of successful subject leadership
- has a good sense of humour.
- will support and contribute to the family feel of our wonderful school.
Post Title: Class Teacher
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract to end of August 2023
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Information about the School
Gosfield Community Primary School is a small village school located in the beautiful countryside just outside Halstead. We are a 'good' school (2016) and are constantly striving to be the best we can be. We have recently converted to an Academy with Attain Academy Partnership, based within Newlands Spring Primary School. Within our MAT we are linked with Newlands Springs, Rayne Primary School, Elm Hall, deVere Primary, Bocking Primary and Cressing Primary School.
We provide a cross curricular approach to learning and believe that children learn best through different experiences and through their own investigations; this learning is supported within a friendly, safe and secure environment.We are fortunate to have extensive grounds incorporating an area for forest school learning.
We benefit from a large network of supportive parents and volunteers, the FroGS (Friends of Gosfield Community Primary School) as well as enthusiastic governors that regularly visit the school.
Attain Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our Vision: Working together towards success for all
Attain Academy Partnership aims to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We would like all members of Attain to become:
• Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
• Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
• Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusively
• Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We want to create a community of outstanding schools with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all our learners:
• An unshakable belief in the intrinsic value of every individual within our community
• Exciting and creative climates for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• Sustainable collaboration and sharing of best practice
• Personal and professional development for all members of staff
• Accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
• That every pupil deserves a good education that enables them to be the best they can possibly be
• That every individual in our community of schools (our pupils, staff, families, carers and friends) is important and has something to contribute
• In building an exciting and creative climate for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• In working together and sharing best practice
• In ensuring the personal and professional development for all members of staff so that they have a rewarding and a fulfilling career within our community of schools
• In accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
A copy of our child protection policy and practices, a copy of our policy on employing ex-offenders, the recruitment and selection policy statement which includes data protection information and privacy notice for applicants can be found on www.attain.essex.sch.uk.