Download printable version
Position Start Date: 1st September 2022
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022
Interview Date: Wednesday 25th May 2022
An excting opportunity has arisen here at St John's School. We are looking to appoint a 3 day/week SENCO / Inclusion Leader who has ideally achieved the National SENCO award or is prepared to undergo training.
The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced in various SEN needs. Particular experience with Autism and Behaviour difficulties would be an advantage.
The Role will include:
- leading and managing provision thoughout the school
- effective implementation of statutory and regulatory framework
- personalising learning for identified pupils
- leading and managing support staff
- good communication skills with all staff, pupils, parents and outside agencies
- data analysis of pupil progress
- successful application of statutory requests
- being supportive of our strong Christian ethos
We can offer you:
- a friendly, welcoming school with a strong Christian ethos
- committed and supportive staff and governors
- polite and eager to learn children
- supportive parents
- support for your own professional development.
Please take a look at the attached job description and person specification for more details.
Visits prior to the school are warmly welcomed and are encouraged. Please contactthe school office on 01245 222173 to organise a convenient time for both parties.
St John's C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to a satisfactory CRB check, medical check and two references.
Applications to be made online.