Download printable version
An opportunity has arisen to join our passionate and innovative KS1 teaching team.
This position is to cover maternity leave for up to one year.
Suitable for (ECT) Early Careers Teacher.
Bocking Primary School is part of Attain Academy Partnership whose family of schools work as a team to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We aim to develop:
· Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
· Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
· Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusivity
· Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicate professional to join our highly driven teaching team.
The successful candidate will:
· Have high expectations for achievement and behaviour;
· Able to work closely and effectively within a team;
· Have a love for teaching and demonstrate an aptitude for creating engaging learning experiences;
· Be a highly motivated individual, flexible and keen to implement new initiatives.
Our school can offer:
· Well behaved children with a love of learning;
· A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team;
· A commitment to your ongoing professional development;
· A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school.
We warmly welcome and encourage all potential applicants to visit us to look around the school.Please contact the School on 01376 322650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
Information about the School
Attain Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our Vision: Working together towards success for all
Attain Academy Partnership aims to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We would like all members of Attain to become:
• Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
• Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
• Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusively
• Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We want to create a community of outstanding schools with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all our learners:
• An unshakable belief in the intrinsic value of every individual within our community
• Exciting and creative climates for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• Sustainable collaboration and sharing of best practice
• Personal and professional development for all members of staff
• Accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
• That every pupil deserves a good education that enables them to be the best they can possibly be
• That every individual in our community of schools (our pupils, staff, families, carers and friends) is important and has something to contribute
• In building an exciting and creative climate for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• In working together and sharing best practice
• In ensuring the personal and professional development for all members of staff so that they have a rewarding and a fulfilling career within our community of schools
• In accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
A copy of our child protection policy and practices, a copy of our policy on employing ex-offenders, the recruitment and selection policy statement which includes data protection information and privacy notice for applicants can be found on www.attain.essex.sch.uk.