Download printable version
At Kendall Church of England Primary School we continuing to develop our practices as a centre of excellence for outdoor learning. If this is something that you are interested in becoming a part of, then an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dedicated team who are all passionate about upholding the aims and visions of our school.
The governing body, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint a Year 3 class teacher who is passionate about making a difference to the outcomes of our children. We welcome applications from prospecitive ECTs as well as experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive and hardworking team who are all committed to ensuring that every child achieves in happy, creative environments.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
· have a love of teaching children
· promote learning across the curriculum and teach with creativity and flair
· have very high expectations of themselves and others
· have the ability to offer creative and motivating learning experiences both inside and outside the classroom
· have a good sense of humour and are keen to work collaboratively
· are fully committed to the Christian ethos of our school
In return we offer:
· happy, confident and hardworking pupils, eager to learn
· a committed staff team who want the best for our children
· effective continuing professional development
· a creative approach to the curriculum in a well-resourced school
· an ethos that seeks to give teachers a good work life balance
We strongly encourage all potential applicants to visit the school website and if our school is of interest to you, arrange a visit to the school to meet the headteacher prior to applying. If you have any questions about the application or to arrange a visit please contact Victoria Nicholson, Office Manager, on 01206 794634 or email email@example.com
Information about the School
Kendall Church of England is a welcoming, happy, caring church school, where creativity is encouraged and everyone has confidence in their own abilities.
We promote good social skills and participation in the Christian ethos of our school. We value others whatever their background or beliefs and respect our environment.
We always aim high and do our best, cherish our friendships and respect everyone's right to learn. We ensure that the key skills, vital for a successful future are taught to all of our children.