Download printable version
Alresford Primary is a growing, friendly village school, with supportive and driven staff. Our children are inquisitive, polite and eager to learn.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated SEND learning support assistant to join our team. The position is full-time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:15 noon. The position will be primarily working with a KS2 child with Speech and Language and learning difficulties, the contract is linked to the EHCP funding. We are looking for as early a start date as possible however will wait for the right candidate to serve their notice with current employer. We are happy to consider a jobshare for this position.
The successful applicant will have:
- assist in the delivery of differentiated teaching and learning, including following personalised planning
- show initiative and flexibility.
- work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher and Assistant Head/SENCO
- have the ability to build effective relationships with staff and children
- have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- have experience of working as an LSA in a primary school (essential)
- have experience of working with childrenwith Speech and Language difficulties
- excellent communication skills.