Download printable version
Required September 2022
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated EYFS/KS1 Teacher, to join Cherry Tree Academy.
We require someone who can show:
- A willingness to learn and strive for excellence
- High expectations and the ability to teach fun, inspirational lessons
- A child centered approach that is inclusive of everyone
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An innovative approach to learning and teaching
- A proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
- Excellent organisational skills
We can Offer:
- Positive, well behaved and happy children
- A supportive, dynamic and caring team
- Professional development
- Well-resourced learning environments
- Good links with other local schools within our MAT
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Cherry Tree Academy on 01376 575224 to arrange a visit to Cherry Tree Academy.
At Cherry Tree Academy our mission is that our pupils will develop:
- A set of spiritual and moral values - honesty, integrity and good judgement
- A toolkit of basic skills - linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
- An enquiring mind and a desire for knowledge.
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectations.
- Tolerance and respect for others.
As a school, we value the relationship we have with parents and the wider community. We believe that building strong links, in a culture of listening, helps us to achieve our mission statement together.
Please apply on-line or contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager by email at hr@connectedlearningMAT.co.uk.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- Promoting the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs;
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment. It is recognised that this can only be achieved through sound procedures, good inter-agency co-operation and the recruitment and retention of competent, motivated employees who are suited to, and fulfilled in the roles they undertake.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.