Download printable version
Water Lane Primary Academy, part of the REAch2 Academy Trust, is an exciting, forward-thinking school with an excellent team of dedicated, caring and committed staff. The school aims to create a culture of learning and mutual respect that enables pupils to develop into confident, independent learners, who are considerate and respectful. Staff have high expectations of all pupils and motivate them to work to their best ability in everything they do.Experienced teachers and ECTs are equally welcome to apply. (We offer excellent support, training and induction for all staff.)
We can offer you:
- Becoming part of REAch2 - the largest primary only trust in the country.
- A welcoming school and a supportive team.
- An attractive environment to work in, including extensive and attractive grounds.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a good or outstanding teaching practitioner who has high expectations of self and pupils
- Be passionate about promoting a creative curriculum that fosters pupils' love of learning
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of the pupils
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all
- Be driven, enthusiastic and have a clear vision for educational excellence
- Have an in-depth understanding of the National Curriculum
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Have a good understanding of how assessment and data can move children on in their learning
To arrange an informal discussion or visit please contact James Kenyon - 01279 417410