Download printable version
Requiredfor June/July 2022
37 hours per week /Monday to Friday
Scale 8 Points 25-28
Full Time / Permanent, salary £30,095- £32,798 per annum
The Boswells School is looking to appoint a hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic Premises Manager to join our friendly team here at The Boswells School. You will be leading our Premises Team, which includes an Assistant Premises Manager and two Caretakers. As well as being a highly effective manager, you'll need to be energetic, punctual and proactive, with the ability to communicate effectively with others.
The Boswells School is an 11-18, very successful, popular and oversubscribed school in the Springfield area of Chelmsford, Essex. The School has an excellent reputation in the local community. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a thriving, forward thinking school.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- to provide strategic and operational leadership of the Premises Team
- ensure the maintenance and development of the school site to the highest standard
- ensure appropriate levels of staffing to manage the school day and the lettings programme which may include some evening and weekend works
- ensure the Health and Safety of all members of the school community
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A commitment to professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Employer Pension Contribution 20%
For more information about our school, please visitwww.boswells-school.comor contact MariaWilliams email@example.com 01245 264451.
Closing date for applications is Midday on Monday 23rdMay 2022, with interviews to take place later that week.
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
The Boswells School is a large 11-18 secondary school that serves the area of north Chelmsford. The school is an extremely popular, over-subscribed convertor academy that enjoys an excellent reputation in the local and wider community. We were graded ‘Good’ in every area by OFSTED in February 2017 and are working towards our goal of becoming a truly great school.