Download printable version
Early Years/Key stage 1 Learning Support Assistant
Start Date:1st September 2022 (or sooner)
Salary: Scale 3, point 4-5 (actual salary £10, 198)
Hours: 32.5 per week, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 3:30pm. Term time including 5 non-pupil days (39 weeks per year)
Due to a sreorganisation of the school, we are seeking to appoint an experienced, dedicated, passionate Learning Support Assistant to work within our reception and key stage 1 team with a focus on our reception children. We are a very strong team in a nurturing school with close links to other local schools.
You will need:
- GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths
- Very high expectations for behaviour and learning
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To be flexible, solutions focused and good humoured at all times
- To work effectively alongside the class teacher but with the initiative to adapt to learning needs as presented.
It is also desirable for you to have:
- Level 2 or 3 teaching assistant qualification or NNEB
- At least 2 years working in a school
- Recent previous experience of working in an early years setting or classroom
Information about the School
Please do not send in any CV's. All applications must be made via the online application form.
St. Margaret's is a small village school set in the Essex countryside where the children are at the heart of all we do. We know them well and offer a caring, fulfilling environment with an emphasis on meeting individual needs within a supportive and challenging learning environment where the children feel valued.
We have a strong, Christian ethos and a vision inspired by all our stakeholders which reads:
At St. Margaret's Church of England Primary School we seek to develop wisdom, encourage aspiration and promote dignity and acceptance enabling our respectful children to love a life giving back to the community.
'Live life in all its fullness.' John 10:10