Download printable version
Grange Primary School is a 1.5 form entry primary school in Wickford with well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn and incredibly supportive parents and governors. We are looking for an excellent and enthusiastic class teacher to join our teaching staff from September 2022. At Grange Primary School, our aim is to create a welcoming and supportive ethos for staff and pupils. Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for developing children's learning, is forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team.
- is hard working, conscientious and resilient.
- is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
We value our staff and we will ensure that the successful candidate will receive high quality professional development.
Please contact Becky Langley for further details on email@example.com
Grange Primary School is committed to inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all of our staff to share in this. Appointments are made subject to satisfactory references, DBS and medical checks.