Download printable version
Come join us! We are an Ofsted rated GOOD Academy in Grays, Essex and a part of Academy Transformation Trust.
Our mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to our staff who are key to our success. We believe that every child does matter and that confidence is at the heart of their successful achievement. Our way of working is to build trust through high quality working relationships, which engages students and all those involved in their learning, thereby giving them the confidence to achieve successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become part of the Hathaway family and will benefit from working with the most wonderful students and alongside experienced, friendly and welcoming staff members. In addition, you will also be able to access continuing Professional Development.
We seek to appoint an exceptional Drama Teacher. The Academy is in an incredibly exciting position, a place where the pace of change and improvement is rapid. We are therefore looking for a member of staff to join our team who has a desire to be a part of taking this Academy to become outstanding. If you want to inspire, aspire and achieve, we are the Academy for you. Come and join something special and make your mark.
Academy Transformation Trust has an Employee Benefit Platform where many things can be accessed such as:
- Home and Electronics - this benefit helps you spread the cost of a huge range of technology and home appliances from Currys PC Worldand John Lewis and Partners. Orders are placed directly with the retailer and delivered straight to your door
- Cycle to Work - Save up to 37% on the latest bikes and accessories for your commute to work.
- Bike Shop - Outside of Cycle to Work, bikes for the whole family, children's' bikes,componentsand bikes over £1,000
- · Lifestyle Savings - access a huge range of discounts across the UK's major retailersincluding technology, fashion, supermarkets, travel and much more!
- Vivup highfive - Our organisation's own recognition platform is an easy new wayto recognise colleagues' hard work, achievements and milestones all you have to do is download the APP.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - confidential, impartial assistance to help you in times of need including a 24/7 help line
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Why not come and join the Hathaway family and make a difference.
Information about the School
The Hathaway Academy is part of Academy Transformation Trust.
Our mission is to transform learning, aspirations and opportunities for our students, and the communities in which they live. This commitment also extends to our staff who are key to our success. We believe that every child does matter and that confidence is at the heart of their successful achievement. The Trust’s way of working is to build trust through high quality working relationships which engage students and all those involved in their learning, thereby giving them the confidence to achieve successful outcomes.
If you would like to find out more about Academy Transformation Trust please visit www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk
The Hathaway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with current and past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please apply by letter and application form to Ms Dianne Whippey, Principal’s PA & HR Manager at THA. For application packages or further information call her on 01375 898008. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.