Download printable version
St Michael's is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and caring SEN Learning Support Assistant to support a KS2 child who has special educational needs (on the Autism Spectrum). This role also includes lunchtime cover.
We require a committed, passionate teaching assistant who:
· has experience of working with SEND pupils in a school setting;
· is patient and resilient with a positive nature;
· is self-motivated and can use his/her own initiative;
· has high expectations of self and others;
· has proven behaviour management skills;
In return, we offer:
· A 'Good' school as rated by Ofsted in July 2019;
· A committed staff team who genuinely wants the best for our pupils;
· A variety of professional development opportunities;
· Strong support from the Senior Leadership Team and governors;
· A fantastic opportunity to develop skills and knowledge.
Working hours: This is a Fixed Term Contract to 31 August 2024. Hours of work - 27.5 (0900 to 1500 with 30 minutes for lunch), 5 days a week during term time, including INSET Days.
Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the School Office.