Download printable version
Class Teacher KS2 - Suitable for ECT
Leigh Beck Junior is rated a 'Good' School by Ofsted.
Start Date: 1st September 2022 - Early start possible in the summer term
You have made the decision to become a teacher. You are passionate about working with children in schools and changing lives. Getting you from this point to becoming an outstanding practitioner is what the Lion Academy Trust specialises in - through our hugely successfulEarly Career Teacher(ECT) Programme. Running in parallel with your teaching role, in one of our thriving primary academies, the ECT Programme is focused around your individual needs and development areas- delivered in a structured and proven model of whole school improvement.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and hardworking teacher to join us. The ideal candidate will be willing to give their best for the children and keen to be developed further in their teaching practice.
We are a warm friendly school and team, with wonderful children and supportive parents. Children are motivated to learn, are exceptionally well behaved and deserve the best that we can give them. Teachers are all supported on their ongoing CPD through quality support from the Lion Education Trust team.
We can offer you:
- successful ECT Programme
- career progression and leadership opportunities
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- a dynamic, dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- enthusiastic, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- an exciting opportunity to join the Lion Academy Trust, a forward looking and innovative Multi Academy Trust
- Equal Opportunities
The Trust/School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.
If you would like further information about the role or would like to arrange a visit to the school please email email to Karen Egleton, Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.