Download printable version
Bonnygate Primary School
Arisdale Avenue, South Ockendon, Essex, RM15 5BA
Wishes to appoint a
Salary: Thurrock Living Wage
(£2,600.87 actual salary per annum)
6 hours 15 minutes per week
1 hour 15 minutes per day Monday - Friday
(time of working to be agreed)
37 weeks of the year - term time only
We require a Midday Assistant to join Bonnygate Primary School as soon as possible. Duties include supervising children on the playground and in the dining hall and escorting pupils between the two areas. The work can be demanding but can also be very rewarding.
Experience is desirable, although not essential, as full training will be provided.
The successful applicants will:
· Interact with the children to encourage good social skills and will lead outdoor activities to encourage participation.
· Encourage healthy eating, preparing the tables, supervise playing with the children outside, supervising the clearing up of games and toys, administering first aid and using the school's behaviour plan
· Ensure the safety and care of pupils who are injured or unwell & provide comfort if distressed
· Assist children with Personal Care where necessary.
We will offer you:
· 2 week October half term
· Recognition of continuous service
· Automatic enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme
· Continuous Professional Development
· Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively please contact:
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, 01375 648901
Closing date: Friday 10th June 2022
Interview date: Tuesday 14th June 2022
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
Bonnygate Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to an enhanced DBS check (formally CRB), medical check and two references. Bonnygate Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged; please telephone the school office as soon as possible to arrange a meeting.
Bonnygate Primary is situated near to main transport links, the M25 and A13. We are a friendly school with 410 pupils on roll, including a well resourced nursery. We are committed to enabling children to attain ther potential by providing a curriculum that is stimulating, enjoyable, fun and exciting.
Please download an application pack from our website or contact the school office.