Download printable version
Our wonderful administrative assistant who has worked at our school for over 20 years is retiring so we are looking to appoint a new administrative assistant who has great attention to detail, an ability to follow instructions but who can also work independently.
Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do. We are immensely proud of our school and its community, and have a huge desire to see each of our pupils reach their maximum potential regardless of their starting points. The vision for our school is quite simple: we want our pupils to be inspired; we want them to discover new learning through a rich and varied curriculum, and we want them to encourage and support each other on a daily basis. Our passion for equality is at the heart of everything we do; we have an immensely strong belief that every pupil should be provided with the same opportunities and given an equal chance to succeed.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is enthusiastic, caring and an experienced administrator. This is a valued and responsible position under the direction of the school business manager. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative, HR and financial support within the school office.
We are looking for:
- An excellent administrator who can organise their time and workload
- An optimist with a can-do attitude
- Someone with a flexible approach to work
- Someone with good numeracy and literacy skills are crucial, as well as excellent IT skills (office 365 and databases).
- Someone who has high expectations and establishes good working relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Someone with a sense of humour
We will offer you:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A forward thinking team with experienced and qualified staff
- An opportunity to be part of an inclusive and friendly school community
- Children who are caring, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Opportunities for professional development
This is a permanent contract for a minimum of 27.5 hours up to 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday during term time.
Information about the School
Inspire, Discover, Encourage one another
Bentfield is a friendly, welcoming, fully inclusive mainstream school with a highly regarded enhanced provision. In our last inspection (May 2018), we were judged to be Good in every category.
Our school, set in beautiful mature wooded grounds, is a caring, sharing community that caters for children of all abilities.
•Everyone’s contribution is valued
•If it works do more of it, if it doesn’t, change it
•Consistency benefits the whole school community
•Co-Operation and communication effect positive change
•Optimism and positive thinking lead to success
•Consultation is essential for positive change
NOR 240 (excluding nursery)