Download printable version
VACANCY FOR LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Start date: 1st September 2022
- Term time only plus occasional INSET days
- Scale 3 to 4 depending on experience
- 8.45am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday (30 hours per week to include ½ hour Midday Assistant duty)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant at our lovely village school. This is a rare and exciting opportunity and we are looking forward to welcoming the right person to our wonderful staff team.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have experience of delivering individual and small group interventions
- Have a secure understanding of phonics
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident in giving feedback to class teachers
- Ideally have experience of Early Years to Year 6
- Be confident preparing resources
- Be reliable, highly motivated and well organised
- Be flexible, calm, resilient and resourceful
We can offer you:
- A welcoming environment with a warm, friendly and dedicated staff team
- Children who are well behaved and eager to learn
- A strong, supportive Governing Body
- Opportunities for professional development
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to book an appointment. Tel: 01279 850213 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff and Governors at Henham and Ugley Primary and Nursery School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and references.
Information about the School
Henham & Ugley Primary and Nursery School is situated at the very centre of the friendly, family focused Henham community. Our school is a single form entry community school and we pride ourselves on the caring, nurturing learning environment that we provide, where all children are encouraged to thrive and grow.