Download printable version
Non-teaching Assistant Head of Year
Start Date: 6th June 2022
Salary: £20,619 (actual)
Hours: 37 hours per week.
Location: Aveley, Essex
Contract Type: Term Time, Permanent.
This role is to support the Head of Year in all matters related to the promotion and upholding of the highest standards of attendance, safety and well-being, behaviour, and progress of a specified year group.
· Have the highest aspirations for the students you work with?
· Believe all students, regardless of ability and circumstances, can be outstanding?
· Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
· Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Our vision of 'Believe and Achieve' underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive, well-resourced building and you will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision, impacting positively on outcomes for our students, ensuring aspirations become reality.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will:
· Be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with students, parents, external agencies and Local Authority.
· Motivate and encourage pupils that you work with.
· Be ready to develop knowledge of the particular needs of the child.
· Commit to furthering your own professional Development through the bespoke opportunities on offer at the Academy.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal and Vice Principal on 01708-865180 or email@example.com. Application forms and details are available in the information-vacancies section of the website. All applications are to be returned electronically. Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: Friday20th May 2022if position has not already been filled. The Principal reserves the right to interview an outstanding candidate prior to the closing date without