Download printable version
Classroom Teacher KS1 or KS2
Pay range: M1 to M6 (£25,714 to £36,961)
Teaching Status: QTS Qualified teacher status
Contract type: Permanent
Start: 1st September 2022 as soon as all safer recruitment checks are completed.
Applications close: 6th June 2022 at midnight or once the suitable candidate is appointed
Interviews: T.B.A (Interview may be pre the closing date as soon as suitable applications are received).
Are you an enthusiastic, fantastic primary teacher looking for your next challenge? This is an opportunity to a fast track to leadership for the right candidate.
Maldon Primary School, part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South and East of England, with 4 primary schools in Essex and overall 45 Primary, Secondary and Special Academies in the TKAT Family (www.tkat.org). Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to inspire learners and change lives through great teaching, leadership and learning for all.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is able to provide teaching and learning activities for classes under the professional direction of the Headteacher and who is able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons and assess, record and report on development, progress and attainment.
We believe that all children thrive in an environment in which they are happy, challenged and secure: secure in the knowledge they are safe and cared for; challenged to achieve their best; and happy in the knowledge they are each appreciated for their individuality and their achievements. We are looking to recruit a qualified, highly motivated Teacher join our team.
We are looking for
● An exemplary classroom practitioner,
● Inspired with passion and ambition,
● An energetic, creative and committed professional,
● An optimist with a can-do approach,
● A role model who sets high expectations and establishes productive working relationships with pupils and staff,
● Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom,
● Someone who takes the initiative to adjust activities according to pupil responses/needs,
● Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
● Committed to achieving high standards.
We will offer you
● A comprehensive induction programme,
● A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team,
● Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work life balance,
● The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change,
● Trust resources and materials to help plan and deliver great lessons,
● School-to-school support from fellow TKAT schools,
● Through our strong Teaching School Alliance, high quality on-going professional development,
● Regular opportunities to meet and engage with fellow professionals from TKAT and beyond,
● Opportunities for career progression.
● Free 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Program to help maintain a healthy work/life balance.
● On-site parking.
We strongly encourage a visit/or call to our school is made prior to application if possible. Contact details 01621 853409 Mrs Jodi Quye to make an appointment to meet our Headteacher.
Maldon Primary School/TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Maldon Primary School/TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part-time or on a flexible basis.
● Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies.
● We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications. If you have not had any communication within 10 days of the closing date please take this as confirmation that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
● Safeguarding: TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
● Our Commitment - Equal, Inclusive, Diverse: TKAT is committed to inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity by encouraging and welcoming differences, listening to individual experiences, aspirations and accomplishments and learning how to grow better together. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic; this includes applicants wishing to work flexibly.
● Access to interview: - should you be selected and invited to interview please let us know if you require us to adapt the interview environment. If we can accommodate practical workplace adjustments to assist we will.
● We reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of applications.