Download printable version
Arthur Bugler Primary School
St James' Avenue East, Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex, SS17 7BQ
Wishes to appoint a
Required: September 2022
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Class Teacher to join Arthur Bugler Primary School on a permanent basis. Arthur Bugler Primary School is a member of The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other.
The successful candidate will:
- Engage and motivate children in the classroom
- Use curriculum knowledge to teach and assess effectively
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues
- Collaborate with others and work successfully in a team
- Promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan
- Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
- Have good organisation and communication skills.
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- Supportive colleagues and a warm school community
- 2 week October Half Term
- Recognition of continuous service
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively please contact:
Contact details:firstname.lastname@example.org or 01375 648907
Closing date:Midday Friday 20th May
Interview date:Thursday 26th May
When applying, please specify on your application form that you are applying for the permanent position.
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
Arthur Bugler Primary School serves the residential area situated between Stanford-le-Hope and Corringham. The buildings are generally open-plan with the exception of the school halls, which are used for P.E. assemblies and for school meals. There is also a music room, ICT suites and outdoor classroom/garden areas. The school is situated in open grounds with a large playing field, which gives the children plenty of space, especially in the spring and summer months. The school has a happy and friendly environment, where children feel safe and secure.