Download printable version
Teacher of Mathematics
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: September 2022
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: GBP £26,948 - Â£42,780 per year (fringe)
The successful candidate will:
- have the vision to fully develop and support theMathematics faculty.
- be an inspirational communicator and have the skills to bothchallenge and encourage students to achieve their potential.
- be committed to securing positive student outcomes at Keystage 3, 4 and 5.
- have the ability to think creatively and encourage studentengagement.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a maths department thathas outstanding facilities. If you are looking to work in a 'goodwith outstanding school' Ofsted 2013, with fantastic facilitiesthen Roding Valley could be the place for you.It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the furtherdevelopment of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers, anew building which has provided a state-of-the-rtlearningenvironment and two new all-weather sports facilities.
We can offer:
- an outstanding ECT provision and support
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunityto engage in further professional development
- Bike to work Scheme
- freshly made food on-site delivered through our excellentcanteen facilities
"RVHS is a great place to work as it combines the freedom tobe creative in your teaching alongside the support whichensures you are best able to do your job."
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicatedleaders at senior and middle leadership levels and acommitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS iskeen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching andlearning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the localarea and benefits from excellent transport links, including beingadjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line).
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Informal discussions with the Senior Deputy Headteacher, Mr RMammen, are welcome, please contact him on
email@example.com to arrange.
Closing date: Noon on 18th May 2022
The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is committed within its schools to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual and cultural development of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
As a trust, we welcome applications from colleagues from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds and people that identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender plus (LGBT+) as these groups are currently underrepresented in our trust.
In compliance with safer recruitment procedures and guidelines, all applications must be made on an application form, CVs will not be accepted. This appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references. The Chelmsford Learning Partnership is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Roding Valley High School is a successful 11-18 school in Loughton and is part of The Chelmsford Learning Partnership. Currently catering for around 1400 pupils, this school boasts an excellent local reputation and fantastic facilities which provide an excellent working and learning environment. The school was graded “good” with outstanding features at the last Ofsted.