Download printable version
Administrative Support Officer -Roxwell Cof E Primary School
We seek to appoint a passionate, enthusiastic, experienced and professional Administrative Support Officer to join our team where you will be part of a small, friendly school, in a beautiful rural location, withhappy and well-behaved children. You will be part of a positive environment, with dedicated and supportive colleagues, who strive for excellence. The successful candidate will need to enjoy working with children,have experience in office administration and a sense of humour. You will ideally have experience in usingSIMs or other systems (not essential, training will be given) with excellent communication and IT skills. It willbe your job to assist and support staff and pupils on a daily basis, working in collaboration with all schoolstaff, under the overall direction of the Headteacher.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and forward thinking team with well experienced and qualified staff
- A stimulating and welcoming learningenvironment in a fantastic school community
- Opportunities for professional development
- To be part of an all-inclusive and supportive Multi-Academy Trust
- Children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
What You Can Offer Us:
- Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviour within the workplace
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality documentation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to plan effectively and manage time to enable multi-tasking
- Ability to successfully work in a team with fantastic communication skills
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the School
- Be organised and efficient
- A sense of humour
How you apply:
Please submit a copy of the school's support staff application form, which can be found on our website,together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork, to Vicky Smith, LIFE Education Trust Head of HR by 9am Monday 23rd May 2022. Shortlisting will take place on 24th May and interviews willbe held on Thursday 26th
May. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community, particularly people from ethnic minorities who are currently under-represented'.
- Required June 2022
- Permanent, full time
- 37 hrs per week - 39 weeks per year (termtime plus 1)
- Scale Essex 6.12
- 85.35% FTE
- Actual Salary £19,264
We are part of the LIFE Education Trust who support schools to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff. Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish ourmission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion
As a Trust we believe in helping staff and pupils achieve their personal best and are keen to recruit the very best talent for our Trust. If you share our passion for challenging, improving and making our schools the best, we would love to hear from you.
To see why we're so proud of our school and for more information, including an application pack go to:
https://roxwellschool.co.uk/ and follow us on twitter @Roxwell19