Download printable version
All Saints' C of E Primary School, Maldon
Job Description - Site Manager
All Saints' C of E Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic Site Manager to join the school team.
The hours will be 37 per week, Monday to Friday, (and may include some out of hours)
Salary Scale 5, Point Range 8-11 (Actual Salary £20,852 - £22,129 per annum)
Applications close at Midday on Thursday 26th May.
Interviews will take place on Friday 10th June 2022.
The post will involve carrying out general caretaking duties, including but not limited to the security and supervision of the site and related equipment, porterage, cleaning and carrying out a range of repairs and maintenance tasks on the school site.
The successful candidate will:
● Be reliable, punctual and trustworthy
● Be proactive, hardworking and motivated
● Be flexible and adaptable with a can-do approach
Duties to include:
● Acting as main key holder, locking and unlocking the school site, including lettings (if required), along
with being contactable during unsociable hours.
● Managing the school grounds.
● Liaising with and overseeing external contractors, servicing works and small projects
● Manage the site, undertakesome cleaning to ensure that it is safe, clean and tidy to provide a
high quality learning environment for our children.
● Take a key role in health and safety checks and monitoring including fire, legionella and play
equipment with input to COSHH and risk assessments. Adhering to and upholding all school policies in
particular Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
● Be a positive role model to both staff and pupils
● Undertake preventative maintenance and repairs
Please see the job description for full details of the role
We are a school with:
● A very good reputation within the local community
● A welcoming atmosphere
● Capable, enthusiastic and well-mannered children
● Dedicated and talented staff
● A Commitment to professional development
● SLT and Governors with a clear vision of long term aims and strategic planning
If you feel you have the qualities to bring to our school, please apply online. For more information or to arrange a visit contact Tina Hewer at email@example.com or by phoning 01621 853519.