Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant
We are looking to appoint a committed, talented and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our dedicated team.
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant who:
· Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team
· Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
· Is able to work with individuals and groups of children with a variety of needs to enable them to thrive
· Demonstrates excellent classroom practice with high standards of teaching and learning
· Has the ability to think on their feet and use their initiative
· Is motivated, passionate and reflective about their work
· Has a commitment to professional development and the skills to engage positively with practitioners, parents/carers and families
· Has achieved A-C GCSE or equivalent in both English and Maths
We offer a warm, welcoming, inspiring place to work, a genuine opportunity to make a difference, a great team of staff and a school community who deserve the very best. Thundersley Primary is a member of Robus Multi Academy Trust whose mission is to be stronger together in the pursuit of excellence.
Visits to our school are warmly welcome and encouraged. Please contact Emma Dawson, Headteacher, for an appointment.
Thundersley Primary School is committed to the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children and this position will require enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
Start date: September 1st 2022
LSA Salary Range: Scale 3 Pt 4-7, depending on experience.
8:45am - 3:15pm with a half hour lunch break. Term time only + 5 INSET days
Closing date: Friday 3rd June 2022
Interviews wb 6th June 2022