Download printable version
We are seeking an inspiring and highly motivated KS2 Teacher to join our friendly, committed and enthusiastic team. You will have high expectations for all students and ideally possess Upper KS2 curricular experience. and want to make a real difference to the lives of our students.
The successful candidate will:
- Be flexible, positive and adaptable;
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations for the children
- Have a professional commitment to improvement
- Inspirational and creative with the skills to make learning challenging and fun
- Enjoy working as part of a dedicated and supportive team
- Willow Brook is a one form entry school at the heart of the community
- Our school is welcoming, supportive and ambitious, with happy pupils who are eager to learn
- We have an supportive leadership team who are determined to offer the best learning experience for the children
- We have large facilities including a sports field, garden area, multiple playgrounds, and forest school.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed - come and see what we do!
Safeguarding TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
Equal Opportunities TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part-time or on a flexible basis.