Download printable version
St Anne Line Catholic Infant School & Nursery
Wickhay, Basildon, Essex, SS155AF
Tel. No. 01268 524263
LGS Scale 7 pt. 19-24
Full-time (37hours) - Term time only, Monday to Friday. Permanent Post.
St Anne Line Catholic Nursery seek to appoint a new Nursery/Pre-School Manager for September 2022.Our highly successful and popular nursery is located in the grounds of St Anne Line Catholic Infant School. We are a Catholic provision with our values rooted in the teachings of the Church, but we welcome staff and children of all faiths or none.
The Nursery received an 'Outstanding' Ofsted report in 2019, as well as an 'Outstanding' grade in the Section 48 Diocesan inspection, along with the Infant School.
There are two purpose-built rooms for the setting. Our provision is a happy, calm and well-resourced modern environment with a large outdoor area. We believe in a holistic approach where our young children are the foundations for a healthy and happy life.
As a successful candidate for this role, you will have
· experience managing an Early Years setting
· a minimum qualification of Level 3 Early Years Educator (or equivalent). NNEB, CACHE Level III, Diploma in Pre-School Practice, NVQ level III (Desirable: Early Years Professional Status.)
· You will be able to work well with an experienced, long-standing team
· be willing to learn from the current good practice while also implementing changes to develop the setting.
· have a good working understanding of the ethos of a Church/Christian based preschool and be open to working within a framework of Christian principles.
· a sound knowledge of child development during early years and a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage, Curriculum Guidance and Statutory Framework.
· You will have good communication and people management skills and an aptitude for managing a budget.
· Excellent time management & organisational skills & knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
· Knowledge of OFSTED standards
· You will be committed to providing high quality, inclusive and holistic support to children and families, and to the continuous development of this provision and have experience of children with additional needs.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check by CRB.
For an application pack contact the school office.
· Closing date: Tuesday 24th May
· Interviews: Thursday 26th May