Download printable version
School: Chigwell Primary Academy
Position: Class Teacher x 2 (Key Stage One and Key Stage Two)
Closing Date: 9am on Thursday 19th May
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th May
Interviews: Week beginning 23rd May
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Range
Contract Type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Org type: Mainstream
Funding: State - Academy
Age Range: 4-11 years
Location and Contacts
Address: Mandir Lane, Chigwell, Essex, IG7 6ED
Telephone: 0208 500 2666
Chigwell Primary Academy (part of REACh2 Academy Trust) has an opportunity for two outstanding classroom practitioners to join our fantastic school from September. The full-time, permanent posts will be suitable for both Early Career Teachers and those with wider experience.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly committed, enthusiastic and hard-working teacher to join our caring and dedicated team. We are a school with a very friendly, warm atmosphere where children are well-behaved and motivated learners.
· a good school (Ofsted November 2018) Staff and pupils share high expectations and exemplify the school's values of 'Respect, Responsibility, Resilience'.
· a bespoke CPD package to support people at every stage in their career, including team teaching and coaching opportunities
· leadership development opportunities that help you realise your full potential
· a hard-working, supportive team with committed governors and parents
The successful candidate will:
· be a highly motivated and enthusiastic classroom teacher
· have consistently high expectations
· nurture a thirst for knowledge and understanding and a love of learning in all pupils
· be committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all
· be a committed member of our school team
We encourage all candidates to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 0208 500 2666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Application pack available at www.chigwellprimaryacademy.co.uk
Information about the School
Chigwell Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust school is situated in the historic village of Chigwell in Essex and benefits greatly from its semi-rural location.
Chigwell Primary Academy aims to be a place where every child can succeed. It is a school where high expectations, personalised learning and a positive atmosphere create an environment where all talents are recognised and built upon; all members of the community are valued and feel proud and happy to belong.