Download printable version
Teacher of Music
Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Permanent, Full Time
An Ofsted rated "Good" school with a sixth form in the top 10% nationally for the last 4 years, Greensward Academy has started its search for a Music Teacher to join our highly successful Music department.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching with high expectations and the ability to deliver planned lessons of the highest quality?
- A team player who believes in the values of mutual respect, dignity and equality?
- Committed to our mission to enable our students to lead remarkable lives?
- Passionate and ambitious about your own career development?
If so we would love to show you what Greensward can offer you. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive leadership team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
Closing date : 9am 16 May 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for Teacher Training placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetschools.org/itt/ for further details.
Information about the School
Greensward Academy is an 11-19 comprehensive academy based in Hockley in Essex. It is part of the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), a multi-academy sponsor which aims to provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential. The academy is graded Good by Ofsted and its results are strong, particularly in the Sixth Form which is in the top 3% nationally and top in Essex according to DfE Post 16 Performance Tables.