Download printable version
We have a vacancy for a creative and adaptable class teacher to join our team for a permanent position starting September 2022. This could be a full or part-time position for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a subject area; an understanding of how to ensure good progress and attainment for all pupils; the ability to inspire and motivate children; a passion for high quality, creative teaching and learning; the ability to work as part of a team and an understanding of the importance of working with the whole school community.
We can offer you:
- Delightful children who are keen to learn
- A caring, warm and friendly school team
- Supportive and enthusiastic Governors
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Attain Academy Partnership
Please contact the school office, either by telephone or email, for an application pack. You are encouraged to contact Mrs Carolyn White, Head of School, with any questions and to discuss the role.
Information about the School
Attain Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our Vision: Working together towards success for all
Attain Academy Partnership aims to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We would like all members of Attain to become:
• Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
• Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
• Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusively
• Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We want to create a community of outstanding schools with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all our learners:
• An unshakable belief in the intrinsic value of every individual within our community
• Exciting and creative climates for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• Sustainable collaboration and sharing of best practice
• Personal and professional development for all members of staff
• Accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
• That every pupil deserves a good education that enables them to be the best they can possibly be
• That every individual in our community of schools (our pupils, staff, families, carers and friends) is important and has something to contribute
• In building an exciting and creative climate for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• In working together and sharing best practice
• In ensuring the personal and professional development for all members of staff so that they have a rewarding and a fulfilling career within our community of schools
• In accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
A copy of our child protection policy and practices, a copy of our policy on employing ex-offenders, the recruitment and selection policy statement which includes data protection information and privacy notice for applicants can be found on www.attain.essex.sch.uk.