Download printable version
An exciting opportunity has arisen for us to appoint an exceptional EYFS Learning Support Assistant to support children within our welcoming and nurturing Early Years Learning Spaces. The successful candidate will be expected to work with pupils across our Nursery and Reception classes implementing our Hygee approach and Nature curriculum. At Barons Court we promote a love of learning for all of our pupils and have exciting learning spaces both inside and outside which enhance exploration and discovery for children within our early years settings.
At Barons Court we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming school where everyone is valued.
- A friendly, supportive environment with enthusiastic, creative and ambitious pupils, parents and staff.
- Exciting and creative learning opportunities through a commitment to your professional development to develop your full potential.
The successful candidate appointed to the role of EYFS Learning Support Assistant will:
- Be a talented and experienced LSA with a passion for providing an inclusive learning environment for all children.
- Have the skills to build positive, nurturing relationships and enhancing the high expectations of the pupils they are supporting.
- Be a proactive, positive and enthusiastic person who can work flexibly and creatively to support children within the EYFS.
- Contribute to an atmosphere in which pupils gain self-confidence, enjoyment and motivation to learn.
- Support pupils to access learning across the curriculum through in-class support and targeted one-to-one support.
- Have the ability to be a positive member of our team with a good sense of humour.
- Hold a GCSE qualification in Maths and English or equivalent.
Please contact the Office Manager if you require further information regarding this role.
Barons Court Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Information about the School
Barons Court is an exciting and innovative school which is continually evolving to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the children. We believe that children learn best when they are actively involved in leading their learning and we ensure that we listen and respond to their collective voice. We are totally committed to a balance of indoor and outdoor learning and continually developing both environments to provide flexible, agile and stimulating learning spaces. The whole school environment reflects the influences of Reggio Emilia, Montessori, Forest Schools and the Mantle of the Expert approaches to learning. We have created large indoor spaces which encourage a collaborative approach to learning with an emphasis on problem solving. The spaces are equipped with a range of furniture which reflect the different learning styles of the children and are easily changed to respond to the learning needs of the moment.