Download printable version
One Term Temporary Position to Cover Maternity Leave
Position: Teacher, KS2
Contract Type: Fixed until 31st December 2022
Terms: Full time
Grade: Main Pay Range
Start Date: 1st September 2022
End Date: 31st December 2022
Location: St Cedd's C of E Primary School, Bradwell on Sea, Essex.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspiring teacher to join our dedicated, friendly staff team.
The role starts in September 2022 and is temporary to cover one term in key stage 2.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a passion for learning;
· Have ambition, enthusiasm and the desire to make a difference;
· Have high expectations of what can be achieved with outstanding classroom practice;
· Plan and deliver exciting, motivating and engaging lessons;
· Constantly strive to improve their own practice and that of others;
· Believe in helping all children be the very best they can be;
· Work well as part of a team;
· Be committed to the ethos and aims of a Church school.
We can offer you:
· A warm, welcoming environment where the focus is on developing and nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
· A team of fantastic teachers and support staff who are committed to school improvement and achievement for all.
· A commitment to high quality professional development.
· An opportunity to work collaboratively with leaders across the wider Vine Trust and the local area
Application Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 22nd May 2022
Interviews will be held on: week commencing 23rd May 2022
Please complete the attached application form and send to Gaye.Dodds@dcvst.org
If you would like additional information about our school or this vacancy, please email Lyndsey Wood, Headteacher at email@example.com. Visits to the school are welcomed.
St Cedd's Church of England Primary School is committed to the safeguarding, protections and welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.