Download printable version
East Tilbury Primary School
Princess Margaret Road, East Tilbury, Essex, RM18 8SB
Wishes to appoint an
Administrative Assistant to SENCo
Salary: Band A Point 1 - 6
(£11,638.65 - £12,846.72 per annum)
27 hours 30 minutes per week
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
37 weeks of the year - term time only
Start Date: ASAP
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust wishes to appoint a highly organised, efficient, and enthusiastic person to provide highly effective and systematic administrative support to our SENCo. You will be helping to promote excellent progress for our students by delivering professional and efficient support to the SENCo. The ability to be pro-active, flexible, adaptable, and organised is essential.
If you are a motivated individual with the ability to be a team player and show initiative, we would like to hear from you.
You will need:
· excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
· an ability to work with excellent accuracy, detail and a highly systemic approach
· high standards of verbal and written communication
· to be a team player and show initiative
· Good ICT skills including MS Excel & Word
· a good level of general education to include GCSE maths and English (grade A-C) or equivalent
· providing a first class administrative support to the SENCo
· distributing the reports / care plans to teachers and outside agencies
· being a key contact point within the department for staff, students, parents and outside agencies
· working with the SENCo to ensure SEND record keeping is accurate and up to date
· assist in applications for Education and Health Care Plans
Previous school experience and a knowledge of SIMS, word and excel would be an advantage.
We will offer you:
· 2 week October half term
· Recognition of continuous service
· Automatic enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme
· Continuous Professional Development
· Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively, please contact:
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01375 648901
Closing date: Wednesday 18th May 2022, Midday
Interview date: Wednesday 25th May 2022
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Information about the School
East Tilbury Primary School & Nursery converted to Academy Status in April 2012 as a partner in St Cleres Co-operative Academy Trust. We are a three/four form entry school in a semi-rural location, only a 5 minute walk from East Tilbury Station which is on the C2C Fenchurch - Shoeburyness Line. .