Download printable version
Our children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint an aspirational and highly motivated leader who will move our school on to the next stage of its development, when the current, highly respected Headteacher retires on the 31st December.
Tany's Dell is a two-form entry school, which opened its doors in 1952. It is situated in a conservation area, has extensive grounds and excellent facilities, including its own nursery and the area unit for hearing impaired pupils. We are proud to be part of Templefields Multi-Academy Trust, with two other local primary schools. We have been working co-operatively for five years and all three schools were rated Good by OFSTED this spring.
We are looking for a leader who
* will inspire, motivate and support all members of the school community and encourage staff development
* has proven leadership and management skills, and preferably NPQH
* has a clear vision of excellence in primary education and high expectations
* has excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to foster good relationships with staff, pupils, parents/carers and the wider community
In return, we will offer you
* delightful children who are keen to learn
* a supportive governing body and trust who will support your continuing professional development
* a committed staff and a supportive parental body, who are very proud of their school
We welcome applications from existing heads or deputy heads and would warmly invite you to visit the school and see us at work. To arrange this and/or to request an application pack, please contact
Mrs Claire Martin on 01279 866230 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications, midday on Monday 6th June. Interviews Wednesday 29th June
Tany's Dell Primary School is committed to recruiting with care and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.