Download printable version
Job Title: Pensions Administrator - South Essex Academy Trust
Contract: Fixed term - Until 31st August 2022
Hours: 25 hours per week
Working weeks: 40 weeks Per year
Working hours: 5 hours 15 minutes per day (including a 15-minute break)/09:30 - 14:45
Actual Salary: £11,383.57 - £11,611.67 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: Sunday 22nd May 2022 (Midnight)
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join our HR Team.
The Pensions Administrator will be working within a busy and efficient HR department based at Westwood Academy in Hadleigh. The Pensions Administrator role is to maintain a high standard of pensions administration in compliance with the Essex Pension Fund administration strategy and the Trusts' HR Policies and Procedures and to support the Payroll Manager with pensions administration to ensure timely monthly data input pertaining to pay, sickness absence, maternity, early retirement, and leavers.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, confident and an enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative. This position also requires exceptional administrative and communication skills. Pensions experience and knowledge is essential.
The successful candidate will:
· Have proven experience working in a Pensions Administrator position for 1+ years.
· Educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent. GCSE Maths and English A-C.
· Ability to count and undertake complex calculations.
· Be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
· Ability to use word processor and basic databases.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook or equivalent.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
What we can offer you:
● A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary Schools with friendly and supportive staff who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
· Recent innovations have been the development of the 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development and support to all staff.
· A dynamic and collaborative team of Leaders and a central team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
· Working in a friendly, happy and supporting environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact HR on 01702 559467 ext. 214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
South Essex Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information, please visit our website; www.seacademytrust.co.uk.
Information about the School
Westwood Academy is Part of The South Essex Academy Trust. We are:
- a Multi Academy Trust established by Westwood Academy, Hadleigh Essex.
- a developing family of schools in the areas around Hadleigh, Basildon, Chelmsford and Southend.
- focused on partnership, enabling and collaboration
- committed to developing all staff, volunteers and directors across the schools
- most of all about the potential to enable the children in all of the schools