Download printable version
Pay Range: Local Government Scale 1 Band 1 (£9.50 p/h) Hours: 10 hours per week. Fixed Contract - 1 year
Weeks: 43.1 weeks (term time only)
We are seeking an outstanding individual to undertake cleaning within the school according to Procedures Codes using a variety of methods including machinery and adhering to safety regulations.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· To undertake cleaning within the school according to specifications
· To notify the Caretaker of any damage to buildings or equipment
· To carry out any other duties relating to the cleanliness of the school premises
· (The full details can be found in the attached Job Description).
We're looking for you if you have:
· Ability to use general cleaning products and machinery
· Manages time and in an effective and productive way
· Is adaptable, receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to new demands and circumstances
Engaines Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.