Download printable version
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced teacher at Great Clacton Church of England Junior School.
This is a full-time role but will include being part of a job share in one of our classes for 2 days a week and then covering release time for other teachers for the remainder of the week.
This is a varied role and needs someone who can work well as part of a team, is flexible and is committed to ensuring high-standards across a range of year groups within KS2.
-Be an excellentpractitioner with a subject specialism/area of interest that they would be able to share across the school
- Believe in a wide, creative, engaging curriculum
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all children thrive
- Be a team-player
- Have a good understanding of meeting the needs of all learners and a theraputic approach to behaviour management.
- Be committed to the well being, happiness and progress of every child
- Want to experience and contribute to the Christian character of our school
In return we can offer:
- A supportive leadership team who value the wellbeing of staff and pupils
- Pupils who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Close links with our parish church
-The opportunity to bepart of a well-established and committed team
-PPA time with other teachers in parallel classes so that you can plan, laugh and eat cakes together!
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed and encouraged
The Governors and staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS clearance.
Applications may be considered on a rolling basis so early application is advised.
Information about the School
Great Clacton Church of England Junior School is a member of The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust.
This is a 2 form entry junior school with bulge classes in current year 4 and 5 classes
Rated good by Ofsted and SIAMS in 2016. We have great relationships the parish of with St Johns and St Marks and work closely with local and MAT schools.