Download printable version
Deputy Headteacher required for September 2022
Leadership Scale 4-9 depending on skills and experience
Are you ready to take the next step to develop as a leader in a Catholic School?
Our much respected Headteacher is retiring so we will be continuing our exciting journey of growth and development with a new leadership team. There could not be a better time to come and join us.
St Clare's Catholic Primary School is a popular, friendly school which serves the Catholic community in Clacton. Each and every child is cherished and expected to achieve their very best.
Our mission statement 'With Jesus We Learn to Love and Love to Learn' is central to everything we do.
We promote a rich curriculum with a strong emphasis on inclusion. We serve our community by providing a welcoming, supportive and caring environment where children thrive academically and socially and where the stimulating curriculum results in an aspirational ethos.
The Rosary Trust and the Governors of St Clare's School invite applications from enthusiastic and suitably-qualified, practising Catholics to join our leadership team at St Clare's to continue to build on our successes.
We want our Deputy Headteacher to:
· Have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
· Have a passion for education and lead by example
· Use creativity, innovation, intellect and resources to be successful and inspire others
· Provide high quality teaching and learning that leads to successful outcomes for pupils in terms of spiritual and moral growth, achievement, attitudes to learning, behaviour and personal development
· Have a positive and proactive approach
· Have experience of working in KS2
· Have experience of analysing data as a tool for improvement
· Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with Parents and the Parish Community
· Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff.
We can offer you:
· A supportive, welcoming and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith
· The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and friendly children, and supportive parents
· A team of hard working, flexible and conscientious staff who work together to provide the best education and support for our pupils
· A brand new Catholic nursery that feeds into our school
· An enthusiastic and supportive Local Governing Committee and Trust
· The benefits of extensive support and collaboration across our Trust schools and the wider Diocese of Brentwood alongside opportunities for further professional development
· All the support needed in the form of individual coaching and mentoring from the Headteacher
We are looking for the right person who shares our vision, has a sense of humour and can join our happy team.
If you would like to visit the school or more information, please contact Melanie Withers on 01255 425344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application forms by email to email@example.com or post to St Clare's Catholic Primary School, Cloes Lane, Clacton-On-|Sea, Essex CO16 8AG