Download printable version
Camulos Academy - EYFS,KS1,KS2 Key stage & year TBC
Location - Camulos Academy, Colchester
Employer - REAch2 Academy Trust
Start date 1st September 2022
Salary - M2 to M6
Bringing Learning to Life
We are looking to recruit a skilled Teacher to join our ever growing team at Camulos Academy for September 2022
As a teacher, do you:
- have a flair for curriculum development?
- believe strongly in engaging every pupil in a way that makes learning irresistible?
- relish becoming part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
If you have the ability to inspire and engage all children to reach their full potential, and are committed to building strong, supportive relationships with children, parents, carers and colleagues across the school, as well as the Trust, then welcome to Camulos Academy!
Camulos Academy opened in September 2016 in Colchester, Essex, as a new provision and almost six years later, we are full.
We will offer you:
- outstanding training and networking opportunities within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2
- a stunning school environment
- a friendly and enthusiastic staff team and amazing pupils.
Founded in 2012, REAch2 Academy Trust is the largest primary-only academy trust in the country. It is a growing charitable organisation currently supporting 60 primary academies across England, including 2 in Colchester. REAch2 is a family, connected by a common desire to learn from each other, share experiences and be mutually supportive across the entire academy community. We work as a team to deliver exceptional learning opportunities for all pupils in REAch2.
Your letter of application should contain information regarding:
- your personal philosophy of education and view of how children learn;
- your understanding and experience of safeguarding children and promoting a safe learning environment.
- the principles which you believe should underpin a curriculum for pupils of all abilities to make outstanding progress and achieve appropriately high levels of attainment.
- the learning environment that you would want to create to promote quality and high standards.
- the climate that you would want to create to support effective learning and personal development.
- your understanding of, and commitment to, teamwork.
- the areas of teaching expertise and curricular specialism that you can offer or would wish to develop.
Visits to the school are recommended and should be made by contacting the school office.
Closing Date: Monday 16th May 2022 - 12 midday Interview Date: Friday 20th May 2022
Camulos Academy reserves the right to offer a post prior to the closing date for an exceptional candidate.
Please complete the application form online, or return your completed application forms to:
Mrs Lisa Frith-Sly (Headteacher)
Colchester C04 6AL
Telephone: 01206 588588
Camulos Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check, with Child Barred list and satisfactory written references.