Download printable version
We are an OFSTED rated GOOD school (February 2017), looking to recruit a dynamic and energetic team member to start with us in September 2022.
The School offers:
· a Marking and Feedback policy that takes into account our teachers well-being and work- life balance
· a whole-school, awe inspiring Creative Curriculum, where teachers plan within phase groups
· A Maths programme (Power Maths), which includes training and resource materials to support teachers work-life balance
· Philosophy for Children (P4C) training for all staff.
We are looking for someone who is:
· new to teaching or experienced
· open to leadership opportunities, such as leading a subject (core or foundation) or mentoring
· passionate and driven in motivating pupils to achieve their best
· flexible, a good team player, prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life
· an active participant to promote our school's vision, values and Christian distinctiveness
We strongly encourage all potential applicants to visit our school.
To arrange a visit please contact Sue Petchey Office Manager on 01992 574 890.
Information about the School
Information about our school
Situated in the beautiful village of Coopersale, near the Essex town of Epping, we overlook the picturesque Epping Forest. We are currently a one-form entry school ranging from Reception to Year 6. Currently we have 195 pupils on roll, including an additional Year 5 class (bulge year).
As a local authority maintained Church of England primary school, we believe in serving our community. We nurture and inspire the development of the whole child. The deeper learning, we provide, represents the current world we live in and provides the cultural capital that children need to function as ambitious, informed and thoughtful members of our local, British and global community.