Download printable version
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated teacher who wants to create exciting learning opportunities and 'memorable moments'?
For September 2022 we are seeking a good / outstanding class teacher to join our highly skilled, supportive and friendly team at Oakfield. There are opportunities for both experienced teachers / ECTs and to work across the Primary age range whether in Early Years / Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
Our vision at Oakfield is: 'to create a school that unlocks the potential of every child'
We had a very positive Ofsted Inspection (September 2017) when the judgement was made that Oakfield continues to be 'a good school with outstanding behaviour and safety of pupils'.
If you would like be part of our vision we offer:
· superb facilities with quality resources to deliver our creative and exciting curriculum;
· the latest ICT equipment and computing programs / APPs, including touch screen inter-active whiteboards in every classroom;
· a very supportive and friendly environment which is committed to high quality continuing professional development of all staff and their well-being;
· well-motivated, polite and well-behaved children who are keen to learn;
· exciting outdoor learning opportunities through our 'Mighty Oaks' project;
· time to relax or have PPA time with your year group partner in our spacious staffroom.
Come and visit our school to see us in action or give us a call for an informal chat with Mrs Pauline MacMillan (Headteacher)
Information about the School
Oakfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of the Safer Recruitment process the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.