Download printable version
EYFS Class Teacher (It may be possible to consider other year groups)
Required: September 2022
Contract Type: Full-Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Applications from ECTs welcome
"Through God's love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and caring Early Year's classroom teacher to join our successful team.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust currently consists of two one form entry Primary Academies within Harlow, both academies are served by an Executive Headteacher.
As an Academy Trust we have:
· Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
· Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group partner across the trust
· A strong and experienced leadership team and great staff team
· Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
· Excellent IT , Performing Arts, and creative curriculum facilities
· Professional development opportunities
· A commitment to enhancing your career opportunities
Lead teachers in English, Maths, and assessment to support your planning and teaching
· Excellent OFSTED reports demonstrating great support for staff and for children's learning
· A commitment to the workload reforms, reducing workload for teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
· Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
· Knowledgeable of EYFS practices
· Passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning
· An excellent practitioner with high expectations and dedicated to achieving high standards
· Committed to personal professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and an enhanced DBS check.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website, or upon request.
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th May 2022 - 4pm
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 18th May 2022
Interview Date: TBC
Information about the School
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust was formed in August 2013 and incorporates St Alban's Catholic Academy and St Luke's Catholic Academy. Both schools are one form entry and are happy, exciting and inspiring learning environments.