Download printable version
LGS Scale 1 Spine 1
12.5 hours per week, 3:15pm - 5:45pm (Monday to Friday)
38 weeks' term time only
We are seeking to appoint a cleaner to join our dedicated team to carry out cleaning in all areas of school, helping us to maintain to the highest standards of cleanliness in our learning environment.
The role will involve:
● Undertaking a range of manual cleaning activities
● Carrying out as necessary the replacement to paper towels, renewing supply of toilet rolls, soap dispensers and replacement of bin liners.
● To undertake training in the correct use of cleaning equipment such as floor machines, Vacs, wets pick-ups.
We are looking for you if:
· You are able to use general cleaning products
· You are able to complete basic forms
· You have good organisational skills
What we can offer:
● A competitive Salary;
● Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme;
● Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
The full job description is attached, together with application forms and more information about the school can be found on the school's website;
Pleasefollow the URL below to apply for this role:
Closing date: Midnight, Wednesday 18th May 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure check from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be sought for successful candidates.