Download printable version
EXPERIENCED SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER REQUIRED SEPTEMBER 2022
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, and self-motivated School Business Manager to join our happy team from September 2022. The position is for 32 hours per week, 41 weeks per year (term time plus 2 weeks during the school holidays).
The ideal candidate will be part of the school community with experience in effective financial management and demonstrate robust internal procedures. We would ideally like to employ someone with experience in the financial management of a nursery setting also.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of using key software such including FMS and SIMS
- Experience of managing and monitoring the school budget
- Knowledge and experience with all HR policies and manage personnel administration
- Property management, including health and safety
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff and Governors, producing reports on a regular basis
- Provide professional leadership and management of the Midday team
- Provide strategic support to the Headteacher and Governing Body in order that the school is able to meet its goals
- Have a calm, professional manner, always maintaining discretion and able to handle difficult situations professionally and sensitively
- Understand and be compliant with procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality and GDPR
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office software
- Will be well organised, with excellent time management, the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Finally, have a good sense of humour and be very flexible in their approach to the job
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Jennings on 01245 380220 to arrange.
Position closing date: Thursday 19th May 2022
Interview date: Thursday 26th May 2022
The Governing Body is committed to:
safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of children and young people;
promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively values;
the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share in this commitment.
Information about the School
A 2 form entry established school in Hatfield Peverel with easy access to the A12 and a train station in walking distance from the school . A community school , proud of its standing and reputation. We invite you to visit our school
Inspiring Learners For Life