Download printable version
REQUIRED MAY 2022
37 hours for 38 working weeks, plus two INSET days
LGS Scale 3 points 4-5 inclusive of London Fringe Allowance
(actual starting salary - £16,717)
We are seeking to appoint a hard-working, enthusiastic Science Technician to join our friendly team for preparation of laboratories for lessons, clearing away and maintenance of equipment. Experience is preferred but training could be given to the right applicant.
Your duties would include;
- Preparing equipment and resources as required for lessons in laboratories
- Cleaning equipment and resources following use in laboratories
- Organising equipment and maintaining of stock records
- To be responsible for storing clearly labelled equipment and resources
- Tidying away equipment after lessons
- To ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please download an application pack from the Essex Jobs website. Application is by official application form only - CVs will not be accepted. Closing date: 12.00 noon on Sunday 5th June 2022.