Download printable version
Our school has a busy kitchen, providing over 300 meals a day for our pupils and staff, and we are looking to appoint a catering assistant to work as part of our busy, committed team.
- Assisting in the daily preparation and serving of pupil meals
- Cleaning of the kitchen and utensils including washing up
- Any other duties as directed by the Catering Manager
Previous experience of catering is desirable, although training would be available for the right candidate. The successful candidate must be willing to complete the following training:
· Level 2 Health and Safety
· Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
Hours: 9:30am - 2pm (equates to 22.5 hours per week)
5 days a week, 38 weeks per year (term time only).
Salary: Prorated annual salary £9672.40 to £9859.76.
Information about the School
Shenfield St Mary's Church of England Primary School is a two form entry full primary academy. As an outstanding school, we are proud to offer the pupils an all-round excellent education where each individual is safe, secure and valued in a Christian environment.