Download printable version
KS2 Class teacher (Permanent Contract)
Required September 2022
We are an outstanding school (Ofsted - Sept 2012, SIAMS - Sept 2017) with well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn and incredibly supportive parents and governors. All members of our school community - children, teaching staff and non-teaching staff - are strongly encouraged to be both innovative and creative in their roles and are supported to reach their own potential.
As a high-achieving and forward-thinking school, we would welcome applications from candidates who:
· have the ability to inspire children with a love of learning
· have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
· teach with creativity and flair
· are committed to sharing best practice and are reflective practitioners
· believe in the importance of maintaining positive partnerships with parents, governors and the wider community
· support the Christian values of the school
We can offer you:
· happy, confident and engaged children
· excellent professional development and opportunities to further your career
· a friendly and supportive staff and leadership team who have a strong team ethos
· a stimulating and well-resourced working environment located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
· supportive parents and a governing body committed to the school's success
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact our school office to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Wednesday, 18th May 2022, midday
Interview date: Monday,23rd May2022
'Dedham C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding principles and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the successful applicant will be appointed subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and medical clearance.'