Download printable version
Full-time - KS2 Teacher - Maternity Cover
The HERA Primary Academy Trust is looking to recruit a passionate, skilled teacher to cover maternity leave in KS2 at Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School, from September 2022. ECTs are encouraged to apply and will be well supported.
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School opened in 2015, became an academy in 2017 and received a 'Good' judgement from Ofsted in 2020.
The school is looking for someone with:
• high expectations of all children and a drive to help them reach their potential
• a passion for supporting children's wellbeing as well as their learning
• the ability to work effectively in a team.
The school can offer:
•enthusiasticchildren who love learning and value their relationships with staff
• a highly motivated and supportive team of colleagues
• a unique CPD and wellbeing offer for all staff
• staffing structure that providesexcellent communication, line management and support
• a rich and broad curriculum with a strong catch up and recovery programme
Visits to the school are a warmly welcomed and are highly recommended as part of the recruitment process. Please telephone Mrs Amanda Burrells on 01245 354134 to arrange a visit ASAP. If you feel you have the qualities for this post please apply on line at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk. Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered. We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Lawford Mead Primary & Nursery School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 10571943. HERA Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.