Download printable version
Bournes Green has an exciting opportunity that would appeal to a highly skilled teacher with experience within EYFS.
You will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team across Bournes Green Infant and Junior Schools, with Phase Leader responsibility for EYFS. You will participate in the strategic leadership and management of both schools and will be responsible for the quality of teaching and learning across the phase you lead. The position will oversee a team and will also have responsibility for projects across both schools. A large part of the Phase Leader within EYFS role will include monitoring standards and coaching and mentoring staff within the phase to ensure that teaching and learning is of a high standard.
Our school can offer you:
- An opportunity for you to shape the future of EYFS and make a real difference to the lives of our children
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the Bournes Green Schools senior leadership team and contribute to the development of the collaboration between the Infant and Junior schools
- Further opportunities for career development and access to high quality CPD
- A welcoming environment with a talented and dedicated staff team
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have a passion for teaching
- Put the child at the centre of all decisions
- Have successfully led whole school initiatives which have had a positive impact
- Evidence their impact on successfully developing staff through leading professional development
- Have supported staff to raise standards for all pupils, including underachieving pupils
- Have high expectations and lead by example
- Promote positive behaviour conducive to learning
- Possess a great sense of humour
We are committed to supporting and improving the strong links that we have with our community and to working collaboratively with our colleagues at other schools within SECAT.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01702 587099 or email email@example.com
Please visit www.secat.co.uk to download an application pack and return completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the SECAT Recruitment and Selection Policy and Privacy Notice for Job Applicants can be found in the policies section of the SECAT website (www.secat.co.uk)
SECAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance, and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
SECAT reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
Information about the School
Bournes Green Schools are two-form entry schools, part of the Southend East Community Academy Trust. We are caring schools with wonderful children who love to learn. Our staff members are extremely dedicated, friendly and supportive of each other. We can offer you the support of a committed team of staff and Governors.
At Bournes Green Infant and Junior School we have high expectations and high outcomes for our children. We pride ourselves on the good education we offer our children and the excellent opportunities we provide through our enhanced foundation curriculum.
It is important to us to develop children who are ready for the next stage in their education and beyond. Our Learning Powers are woven through our curriculum and help to develop essential attributes such as curiosity, perseverance, imagination and improvement. These are recognised and celebrated.
We are committed to supporting and improving the strong links that we have with our community and to working collaboratively with our colleagues at SECAT.