Download printable version
Southminster Church of England Primary School is a vibrant village school with a team of dedicated, friendly staff who strive to provide the best opportunities for all of our children.
We are a strengthening school experiencing rapid growth under new leadership. Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring KS2 class teacher to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis in September. ECT teachers are encouraged to apply. Main scale salary.
Closing Date: Monday 16th May (Midday)
Interview Date: Thursday 19th May
Successful applicants will be contacted on Tuesday 17th May.
We are looking for a person who:
· Is passionate about teaching
· Nurtures children so they love being at school
· Is driven to achieve the highest standards for all children regardless of their starting point
· Is dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child
· Is motivated to raising standards and attainment
· Has an engaging teaching style which enthuses and motivates the children to learn and achieve their very best
· Works well as part of a team
· Is committed to the ethos and aims of a Church School
We can offer you:
· Well behaved, happy children who are eager to learn
· A friendly learning environment with welcoming, supportive staff
· A forward-thinking, productive school dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· A supportive and encouraging leadership team
Information about the School
Southminster Primary School is one of four schools in the Dengie Hundred forming part of The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust. The Vine Schools Trust is a growing academy chain currently serving twenty-three schools across the diocese. It is our aim to help our schools deliver, within a Christian context, the best educational, spiritual, physical, social, and emotional outcomes for children and their families. This is achieved through a range of partnerships, including schools, each local community, churches, and our Multi-Academy Trust.
The Vine Schools Trust is a family, and we are always eager to welcome caring, committed, and talented individuals into our close-knit community.
Part of our core offer is helping our staff members reach their full potential. Therefore, we consistently offer support, training, and job progression throughout the Trust.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to a successful enhanced DBS check and additional pre-employment checks.
If you are interested in this post, please email any questions or your completed application form to spencer.bragg@dcvst. We warmly welcome visits to the school which can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01621 772732. We are available for visits between 3rd and 6th May.
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.